Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Loving Februrary

February is here! 

…..and with it comes so much fun starting with a kick ass Betty Designs Flash Sale starting Feb 4 for 24 hrs only!  use the code LOVEBETTY15 to save on some HOT gear to heat up your February training, or share the BettyLove with a special Valentine!
Here in the Midwest the groundhog saw his shadow, (actually can't remember when he didn't) and winter will be hanging around awhile.   Click the Pink ShopBetty Butterly logo to the left for some retail therapy from the cold




Its exciting to see a smidge more daylight, race updates reminding you your first 2015 race is less than 2 weeks away (hmmm, hello race season) and my schedule at work filling with injured runners means spring is near! I'm sorry they are hurt, but love helping them get their run back!

In less than 2 weeks I will be on the start line for my first race of 2015, I don't feel ready! Winter freeze outs, blizzards, darkness and long work days get in my way…. but having a fun adventure somewhere warm has kept me on the move and enjoying some great runs, ….along with some plods through the snow where its completely hard to even lift your legs. I've done some double run days, runs on treadmills, hard fast 10 milers and everything in between. Yep, I feel like I've been cramming, but don't care because I also have been LOVING:

> seeing these too go crazy in the blizzard 


> wearing my red boots on fun adventures to the mountains








Getting a weekday run in ALMOST entirely in daylight





Happy February xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment